how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at Eactivist at
Fri Oct 2 15:40:48 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 12:39:10 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
annsan at writes:
> A friend of mine just  notched up 500... for this year... on a
> motorcycle.  I'm  envious of his freedom and ambition!
>  -Charles

I'm  impressedwith his talent for "fish stories", since there are only 58
National parks ;-)

Perhaps he is counting every  trip?

Probably counting state parks too.  Interestingly, if CA stops covering our
local mountain as a state park, the  national park service has said it will
take it on.

I don't know what's  happening with that yet.

Marnie aka Doe

We can't solve problems  by using the same kind of thinking we used when we
created them. Albert Einstein