how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Oct 2 15:40:48 EDT 2009

In a message dated 10/2/2009 12:39:10 P.M.  Pacific Daylight Time,
annsan at nyc.rr.com writes:
> A friend of mine just  notched up 500... for this year... on a
> motorcycle.  I'm  envious of his freedom and ambition!
>
>  -Charles

I'm  impressedwith his talent for "fish stories", since there are only 58
National parks ;-)

Perhaps he is counting every  trip?

Probably counting state parks too.  Interestingly, if CA stops covering our
local mountain as a state park, the  national park service has said it will
take it on.

I don't know what's  happening with that yet.

Marnie aka Doe