how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Desjardins, Steve DesJardinS at
Fri Oct 2 15:40:13 EDT 2009

Not many.  I tend to visit cities rather than go camping.

-----Original Message-----
From: pdml-bounces at [mailto:pdml-bounces at] On Behalf Of ann sanfedele
Sent: Friday, October 02, 2009 11:43 AM
To: Pentax-Discuss Mail List
Subject: how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Are any of you guys watching Ken Burns's thing on the National parks?
I'm liking it more and more
but thought the first show was the weakest and may have put people off
the series...

And relative to that, how many National Parks have you been to?
 Possibly some from the other side of the Pond
have more on their list than some of  us who live here...

I checked off  40 of the reported 58 though I think there might be more
that I visited before they were made into parks.
(Great Basin, for one)

PDML Pentax-Discuss Mail List