Cokin polarizer delaminated

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Fri Oct 2 15:32:37 EDT 2009

Chris, I did send them an e-mail - no answer so far. Let's hope.

I actually was looking at the larger adapters' prices, just in case one
of these days I acquire a lens that vignettes on the P series. Worst
case scenario, I'm buying it again when possible/ needed. But I'd rather
spend the money elsewhere. So for the time being I'm polarized up to
58mm, not 72. :-/

lf