Ned Bunnell on Photo.net (was Re: Photo.net Down?)

John Sessoms jsessoms002 at nc.rr.com
Fri Oct 2 14:01:49 EDT 2009

From: Tom Cakalic
> I got the photo.net email but can't eveb get in though a link, in IE or Firefox. Can someone send me the webmaster address, possibly webmaster at photo.net? Thanks. Tom On Fri, Oct 2, 2009 at 12:25 PM, Derby Chang <derbyc at iinet.net.au> wrote:
>> >
>> > And Ned Bunnell is interviewed...
>> >
>> > http://photo.net/photographer-interviews/ned-bunnell/

Could be one of the upstream providers from your ISP is having an
outage. I notice that sometimes with RoadRunner. According to the
Network Status page all will be fine, but certain sites will just become
unavailable for no apparent reason. They come back later with no
explanation for the outage.

The interview came up right away linking in from RoadRunner in Raleigh,
NC ~ 2:00pm EDT.