how many (US) national parks have you been to?

Drew drew at
Fri Oct 2 12:29:03 EDT 2009

Errr.... none.... I have only visited the States once... and I don't
think Austin Convention Centre is in a national park  :-)   I do however
live about 50 yards from the border of the new South Downs National Park
in the UK...