turning my 50mm macro into a 100mm macro

J.C. O'Connell hifisapi at gate.net
Fri Oct 2 08:32:19 EDT 2009

for occasianal 1:1 ( I rarely need that, especially with APS format) you
can use an extension tube
or an achromatic diopter  too
but if I was gonna do 1:1 a lot I would rather use a symmetrical
enlarging type lens on a bellows. At 1:1, nothing will match a good
symmetrical because well, your 1:1.

--
J.C. O'Connell (mailto:hifisapi at gate.net)
Join the CD PLAYER & DISC Discussions :