Pentax World Global Shoot Day Oct 10

AlunFoto alunfoto at
Fri Oct 2 06:43:33 EDT 2009

It's a great thing for the people over at PentaxForums.
Personally I strongly dislike the forum interface so I stay away from there.

Reminds me of a tradition we had with the PUG, to do equinox photos.
The time window was plus/minus a couple of hours, IIRC. Depending
somewhat on when the astronomical equinox occurred relative to local
daylight, we usually got a decent mix of nighttime and daytime shots.
The interest for doing this thing waned with the general interest for
the PUG in 2004-2005, iirc.