My first blog (GESO)

AlunFoto alunfoto at gmail.com
Fri Oct 2 06:27:18 EDT 2009

One fantastic feature of our insignificant little language up here is
the ease with which we can create new words by just combining others.
Google Translate doesn't stand a chance. :-)

Jostein
who really enjoys the værtetting in Pentax cameras

http://www.alunfoto.no/galleri/
http://alunfoto.blogspot.com