WB and exposure

Igor Roshchin str at komkon.org
Thu Oct 1 19:38:38 EDT 2009

Dario,

I just looked up our 2-year e-mail exchange:
http://www.pdml.net/pipermail/pdml_pdml.net/2007-August/086939.html

I stand corrected for the fact that Godfrey did NOT see it with his
K10D, while I did with my *ist DS.
In the messages linked above Godfrey gives a very reasonable
explanation of why it can happen.

And no, I don't think I am hitting the low limit of the meter.
(E.g. 1/15s f/1.4-f/2.8)
But yes, it does happen in relatively low light.

Igor