Cokin polarizer delaminated

Luiz Felipe luiz.felipe at techmit.com.br
Thu Oct 1 13:23:06 EDT 2009

Ecke, the filter is still in one piece - sort of, the layers are still
attached on each other. Just there is a fairly intricate pattern
spreading from the borders up to a third part of the radius, on average.
I'll re-check for other clues at night.

I've seen antibiotics used to "enhance" antifouling paint on boats...
but using antibiotics to preserve photo gear is a new idea.

lf

ps: no, I wouldn't do either - there are enough problems with resistant
strains right now.