Cokin polarizer delaminated

Dario Bonazza dario.bonazza at virgilio.it
Thu Oct 1 11:44:52 EDT 2009

eckinator wrote:

Could also be fungus bacteria eating into organic matter in the glue
layer. Are there any changes to the surfaces now laid bare?
I recall from the early days of flat panel computer screens how some
manufacturers suffered this issue and had to recall/replace entire
production batches because the edges of their panels were poorly
sealed.

Have you noticed that recordable DVD's are oddly made that way now? That's
for cost reasons for sure, but I'm afraid they won't last.

Dario