Cokin polarizer delaminated

eckinator eckinator at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 11:39:41 EDT 2009

Could also be fungus bacteria eating into organic matter in the glue
layer. Are there any changes to the surfaces now laid bare?
I recall from the early days of flat panel computer screens how some
manufacturers suffered this issue and had to recall/replace entire
production batches because the edges of their panels were poorly
sealed.
Cheers
Ecke