Dave Brooks' day

John Francis johnf at panix.com
Thu Oct 1 01:33:45 EDT 2009

Back some 50 years ago my brother and I were friends with a couple
of girls (went to school together, went to each other's parties, etc.).
One of the girls had the same birthday as my brother, but was born the
same year that I was; the other girl had the same birthday as me, but
was born the same year that my brother was.