BBC staff photog questioned over terror sunset pic

Jim King jamesk8752 at mac.com
Mon Nov 30 17:24:23 EST 2009

Bob Sullivan wrote on Mon, 30 Nov 2009 12:33:49 -0800
> Just vote with your feet, or dollars in this case.
> No more tourist dollars for London because you can't use a camera
> there.
> When that starts to happen and becomes known as a reason why,
> all the rules will relax.   Regards, Bob S.

That's my take on dealing with this problem too.  But how do we make
sure that those in charge of tourism are aware
that we are boycotting London because of harassment of photographers?
Do we need to orchestrate a public boycott, with media fanfare and all?

Regards, Jim