OT: Official Presentation (from the user formerly known as Jose)

ann sanfedele annsan at nyc.rr.com
Wed Mar 4 16:50:54 EST 2009

Miserere wrote:

>Why thank you for your warm welcome, Ann. I do enjoy a good pun now
>and again, and even take photographs every so often, so hopefully this
>list will be of interest to me.

With luck it will be --  the "unsubscribe" app has been disabled ;-)

>As for Mark putting something useful on the web...that might be a
>stretch, unless you consider inciting thousands of Pentaxians into a
>frenzied Ebay war for Vivitar lenses useful  :-)
>
>Here you go:
>
>http://www.robertstech.com/vivitar.htm
>
>Read at your own peril!
>
>Cheers,
>

> --M.

Thanks for the link....  I did.... and it was perilous!
I saw what you meant - TMF!   I confess I had a special reason - I
though the had a straight list of all the models
and I needed more info on one I have - which, alas, is not a zoom.

And, of course, I'm well into early(?) onset dimentia so I didn't think
just to look at M R's page.

ta,
ann