OT: Dream Cruise Blog in NY Times

John Graves jh.graves at verizon.net
Tue Aug 4 19:21:57 EDT 2009

I can't find the picture (damn) but at an open car show last year, I saw
not one but two Corvairs with twin Holly's.   The third was content with
a single 4 barrel on a custom manifold....But they all fit. There were
actually four Corvairs there but the last was a nicely restored one.

John Graves
WA1JG