More *ist-D "whee!" babble

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Sat May 31 07:54:26 EDT 2008

There is a woman who has a young daughter on the shows i shoot, and
carries around a Canon Rebel. I don't hold that against her.:-)

Even though she takes her daughters pictures, she always checks that i
will be to, as she said" Yours are great, mine are all fuzzy and
blurry."

At the show last weekend, she said the same thing so i asked her, what
mode ar eyou shooting, shutter priority, ap priority etc.

She said Auto, thats the only mode she has used since buying the camera.

I told her how changing that, should, help her pictures, but she did
not know how to do it, nor cared much to even try.

Not sure what my point is, but it results in a sale every time.:-)

Dave