Enable me!

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Tue May 6 17:57:50 EDT 2008

I like my Tamron SP 300 mm f5.6

It's an adaptall, manual focus lens and can be had for around $100,
although it doesn't
show up on ebay as often as it used to.

It's a bit slow but entirely adequate for the sort of photography I do
with it.  You can also attach the special SP 2x adapter but it then
becomes *very* slow.

I also have the FA 80-320 mentioned by Paul - it's a very good lens and
might be had for under $200.

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters