Enable me!

Paul Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Tue May 6 17:28:11 EDT 2008

You were doing fine until you got to the dollar part:-). I was
thinking a DA* 300/4, but that's way over your limit. You might find
an SMC Pentax 300/4 for around $300 or slightly less. It's a good
lens. But you might also consider the FA 80-320/4.5-5.6. It's usually
somewhat less than $200 used, and it's a lot of lens for the money.
Several of us, including myself and Jim Davis, have gotten very nice
results with this relatively inexpensive lens. You will need to add a
good hood.
Paul