PESO: Michigan's State Flower

Paul Stenquist pnstenquist at comcast.net
Tue May 6 11:33:19 EDT 2008

Thanks David. Yes, I suspect they yield to highways in Michigan as
well. Not to mention landscapers. The company that "did" my neighbors
yard wiped out a bunch of them, despite the fact that I pointed them
out. Overzealous homeowners also kill them by raking away the leaves
from under trees. Trillium loves a nice thick blanket of decaying
leaves.
Paul