PESO: Sepia Flowers

Brian Walters supera1000 at fastmail.fm
Sat May 3 05:16:59 EDT 2008

On Fri, 2 May 2008 17:20:50 -0500, "Christine  Aguila"
<caguila at earthlink.net> said:
> Hi Everyone:
>
> I kind of like this, and I kind of dislike this shot.  I would be very
> grateful for your thoughts either way so that I can let this shot go and
> move on.  Has this ever happened to any of you guys?  You get so stuck in
> your inability to make a decision about a shot that it becomes hard to
> work
> on other photos?

All the time.  I've got to get away from the computer and take more
photos!!

I think the shot has potential but for a sepia image it doesn't seem to
be sepia enough.  It looks a little dirty, particularly the group of
flowers on the top left.  Worth spending a bit more time on (although I
suppose that's not what you wanted to hear.....)

Cheers

Brian

Brian Walters
Western Sydney Australia