Idiot's Guide to GFM

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 29 06:46:42 EDT 2008

I'll be a lot farther away this year.:-0

It usually rains Thursday, as thats Mark's hike night.

The camp area is just at the Y n the park road. There should be a Fuji
blimp and a Pentax sign. We are next to the only wash room, pretty
smart eh.:-0

Bring more cameras than you think you'll need. Works for me.:-0

At least a 200 for the nature area. A 300-400 would be nicer for bears
and cougars. A 200 will do for the otters and deer.

Its cool at night, so no need to put beer on ice, out doors will do.

We do a far bit of BBQing, so if you want to bring burgers or saugage,
something like that.

Oh and COFFEE for the mornings.

Enjoy, i wish i could be there.

Dave