Sydney Now

Derby Chang derbyc at iinet.net.au
Sun Apr 27 05:44:18 EDT 2008

I've been meaning to visit this exhib for ages, but each time Fate
intervened. Today, she stepped aside, and I spent a very enjoyable
afternoon looking at pictures (on the very last day of the show).

http://www.hht.net.au/sydneynow

Some interesting YouTube vids can be had from this page. This was
playing on loop at the show.

Semi-related. In one of the Dean Sewell shots, of some music-goers
sheltering from the rain near a hotdog stand is a friend of mine. He
didn't have any idea Dean was in front of him.
Semi-semi related. The winner of the My Sydney competition tied in with
this exhibition is the son of the former R&D manager at my work (Alex
Bloom).

derbyc at iinet.net.au
http://members.iinet.net.au/~derbyc