Hello and PESO:Cat in a Bag

Allison Trueman allisontrueman at mac.com
Fri Apr 11 22:41:18 EDT 2008

I see you took advantage of the Chihuly show at Phipps. I went too,
but I was with my mom and aunt - two people who would not want me to
take all of those pictures while they were around. Did you get to see
it at night? I heard it was wonderful at night, but I was only there
during the day. In your shot I love the reflections in the water - the
lines from the building make nice subtle leading lines to the glass in
the lower right.

I am recently back to Pittsburgh. I grew up here (I have lived in
Churchill, Murrysville, Squirrel Hill, and Harrison City). I don't
know Sean, but that is because I have only been with the Art Institute
since July and I am not at the school much when high school is in
session. I am sure that I will get a chance to meet him in the summer
when I get to be at the school everyday.