Everything Must Go

Christine Aguila caguila at earthlink.net
Tue Apr 1 00:50:41 EDT 2008

Paul:  I realllllly like this shot.  It's crisp, sharp, and colorful.  It's
a great photo of the woman within a wonderful context.  It's perfectly
composed.  All the elements are exactly where they should be.  You caught it
at just the right moment.  Just lovely--and fun.  Makes this woman think of
her younger days, shopping, carefree . . .
Big cheers, Christine