Taking photos with nED

P. J. Alling webster26 at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 28 21:24:10 EST 2007

I'd heard of it before, but I can't remember exactly when, (though I
think it was mentioned on this list).  I'd forgotten, thought I'm sure
there was some amusement expressed by the denizens.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

	-- P. J. O'Roark