PESO - Water Temple II

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Fri Nov 9 12:43:10 EST 2007

In a message dated 11/9/2007 1:05:06 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com writes:
> From:  Eactivist at aol.com
> Date: 2007/11/09 Fri AM 06:59:20 GMT
> To:  pdml at pdml.net
> Subject: Re: PESO - Water Temple II
>
> In a  message dated 11/8/2007 1:21:25 P.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
>  supera at bluebottle.com writes:
> Excellent work on both   images.   The composition in the view from beneath
is
> great  and the  converging verticals on the second shot add impact -
>  definitely not one to try  to fix the perspective!
>
>  Structures from a time when infrastructure didn't  just have to be  purely

> functional.

Indeed.  And, if you look  at the location, there was no need to make it
other than purely  functional.
http://www.flashearth.com/?lat=37.585432&lon=-121.885501&z=20&r=0&src=msl

Well  done for recording this (in an interesting way, too) before some
philistine has  it removed because it needs a little  maintenance.

==============
Interesting, Mike. That lets me see what  was in those dirt mounds, nothing.
It's been a very dry year. I think there is  water there some years. But not
sure. Although I have seen pictures of water on  some site related to the Water
Temple.

I doubt they will, they spent a  lot of money restoring it and a lot of time,
three years. It seems to be a  preprocessing plant, filtering water from
various damns before it goes to SF.  But I am not sure about that.

Thanks for the aerial shot.

Marnie  aka Doe :-)

Warning: I  am now filtering my email, so you may be censored.