PESO: Last Apples

Mark Cassino mcassino at chartermi.net
Mon Jan 15 20:36:47 EST 2007

Rick Womer wrote:

> What attracted me was the low, warm December light on
> the apples, and the deep shadows.  I like what Mark
> did with the shot, except that it makes it look too
> much like September rather than December.  Something
> in between would probably be ideal.

Ahhh - I did not understand the context for the shot (December light on
the apples.) What I did was pretty extreme with the shadows and
highlights tool (I was surprised it didn't take on an artifacted look) -
but I'm glad it was a useful suggestion.

I do like the basic composition - you manage to get a decent center of
interest in the apples to the left foreground, even though the whole
shot is apples. Which is good.

- MCC

--
Mark Cassino Photography