SD Cards

W. Guy Finley wgfinley at mac.com
Sun Jan 14 10:57:48 EST 2007

Saying you had an SD card failure is a lot like saying you got a flat
tire almost -- it happens all the time.  Go to Newegg and read all
the product reviews and on just about every SD card you will read
about failures (even *gasp* Sandisk!)..

I think SD cards are more prone to failure because they are relying
on an outboard controller as opposed to inboard like CF cards.
Personally I liked CF better but it seems as there will not be a
choice much longer, SD seems to have won out as the standard.

--Guy