Strange 360FGZ behaviour with K10D

Thibouille pentaxlist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 06:38:38 EST 2007

Well in A mode it should read the parameters from the body *correctly*.
If then I want to override that's my problem but it should set the
parameters correctly at first.

Also, I don't see why I couldn't use A flash mode when I use anything
else than M camera mode. This si very stupid and BTW if I judge PTTL
not to my taste I should be able to use A mode. So yes I'm quite
annoyed but this.

I will check with my Z1 how it reacts.

Could someone check with a 360 and MZ-S and a K10D and 540 FGZ ??