PESO - American Fence (the process of creativty)

DagT dagt at chello.no
Tue Jan 9 10:24:55 EST 2007

I know, I didn't say that what I would do would be any better.  It was just to illustrate that we work in different ways.

I see why you made your picture as it is, and I like it even if I would have done something else.  I admire a lot of photographers even if Il'll never try to copy their work.

DagT