OT: Velvia available again

Adam Maas mykroft at mykroft.com
Fri Jan 5 14:34:52 EST 2007

In reality, Fuji tried to replace it with Velvia 100 (NOT Velvia 100F, which is a completely different film without Velvia-level saturation that Fuji inexplicably introduced a few years back). People were not enthused with the altered colour balance with 100, which Fuji had done to prevent Rockwell Lobster Syndrome. Velvia 50 II supposedly will have the classic Velvia balance and punch, but the easier scanning of the new Provia's.

-Adam