Taking Pentax Gear to the Edge

Joseph Tainter jtainter at mindspring.com
Wed Jan 3 12:38:40 EST 2007

http://forums.dpreview.com/forums/read.asp?forum=1036&message=21510186

Very good Hollywood moon effect.  I'm looking at it in a brightly lit
room, so probably missing some, if not much, of the subtler detail.

Seven series Volvo and ??????

-----

Mike, to the left is my wife's 1967 Austin Healey Sprite, which isn't
going anywhere for at least a few days. You guessed correctly about my
1989 Volvo 740. The mound behind it is a 1987 Mazda B2000. Out of the
scene is my wife's 1989 Isuzu Trooper, which was our only vehicle until
I got the Volvo out yesterday. Welcome to the Tainters' Home for Wayward
Old Cars. We also take in stray animals.

Joe