Printing (on a budget)

Thibouille pentaxlist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 10 10:14:15 EST 2007

For quite a time I'm considering printing myself my shots but being on
a budget I couldn't decide what to do. I'm not (for now at least)
printing much, really.

1/ I saw what a little Canon Selphy can do and honestly I fell on my
bottom. Pretty good IMO. Directly from K10D using Pictbridge... very
nice. Very affordable too.

2/ I'd like A3 but cost of those printers is ... well high ! Not even
talking about ink and paper costs.

3/ The low-end A3 printers are OK for coulour as I understand but not
that good for B&W. A shame I'd like to print B&W ...

Given these 3 points I may be better to send those to my nearest Lab.
What would you do?

--

Thibault Massart aka Thibouille