Giveaway Thursday

mike wilson m.9.wilson at ntlworld.com
Thu Jan 4 09:10:10 EST 2007

Don't get too excited.....

I've been told to dispose of (i.e. throw in a skip) most of the text books here.  So if you want any newish (up to about 20years old) biology, chemistry or physics texts, they are yours for the postage.

Mostly for the 16-18 age group.  Too many to list specific titles.  Let me know off list if there is anything specific you desire.  I'll do my best 8-)

Also, one PCB etching tank.  Big enough to do your own motherboard, if you have the intestinal fortitude.  Same deal as above.

Email sent from www.ntlworld.com
Virus-checked using McAfee(R) Software