Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays to All My Friends

P. J. Alling webster26 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 27 16:04:06 EST 2007

Thanks Frank same to you.  If Mike Johnson were dead, we could attach a
couple of magnets to him and wrap his coffin with copper cable and
recharge the *ist-D batteries.  (In other words cute cat shots).

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.