Old Honeywell Pentax Gear

Polyhead polyhead at polyhead.net
Mon Dec 17 04:36:11 EST 2007

On Sun, 16 Dec 2007 15:58:39 -0500
graywolf <gray_wolf at charter.net> wrote:

> I am wearing my sense of humor today, luckily for you. Besides we are busy
> having our first snow accumulation. I knew that would happen if I thought about
> bicycles for a bit.

No need to let snow stop you.  If it snows, I just break out the 24" cruiser class bmx bike i race on.  I keep thinking though, the new 29" stuff.. that would be sweet on the snow.  I keep eyeing the new redline rigid unit, the one made from sanco cromo tubing and replacable drop outs.  The flight is hot, and at $800, its a bargain.