How to deodorize old Pentax?

P. J. Alling webster26 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 13 21:05:37 EST 2007

You might try "Petastic" oder and stain remover.  It uses enzymes to
neutralize all sorts of dog and cat related mistakes.  I'd try it on a
bit of the leatherette to make sure it wont discolor it first.  After a
surgical procedure one of my previous dogs got a blood spot on the
upholstery in my car.  This stuff even neutralized the stain.

--
I am personally a member of the Cream of the Illuminati.
A union with the Bavarian Illuminati is contemplated.