FS Friday: Photo Affiliates wanted

Francis francis at islandlight.ca
Sat Dec 8 02:53:23 EST 2007

Hi folks.
(Is the fs Friday thing is just for photo gear, or is other photography
related merchandising acceptable? If the former please disregard this
message.)

Adam (my brother) and I have built an affiliate system for our photo
website so that any interested party can pick out their favorite shots
and display thumbnails of them on their blog or website, getting a hefty
cut every time they refer a customer.

I know you guys have little reason to display someone else's photos on
your site, but I would be for any suggestions or comments you have on it.
The urls are:
Sign up page: http://www.islandlight.ca/affiliate-signup.php
Site running it: http://joshuamckenty.blogspot.com/

Thanks for having a look,