PESO - Crossing Yonge Street

frank theriault knarftheriault at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 14:29:08 EST 2007

On Dec 6, 2007 2:18 PM, David J Brooks <pentkon52 at gmail.com> wrote:
> On second and third looks, Frank, I see what you'r getting at here.

I'm not getting at anything.  I just took a picture...

<g>

Seriously, Dave, if you remember Sunday night, it was pretty dismal.
At the time I took that one it was raining pretty hard, after having
gotten 6 inches of snow the previous night and morning.  It was a
pretty messy night.  I love snow, but I hate cold rain and slush.  I
guess I was just trying to capture that feel in this photo.

Thanks to you and everyone else for commenting!

cheers,
frank