OT: Hummingbirds of Southern California

Daniel J. Matyola danmatyola at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 10:20:56 EST 2007

Wow !  These shots are spectacular.

I recently made an effort to photograph hummingbirds in Maine, and
they are a difficult subject indeed.  I was glad to get anything, and
the results were snaphots adequate enough to preserve the experience
but nothing more.  The Dunn photographs are superior to many I have
seen in published bird books.

Thanks for posting the link.

Dan