Cameras you wish you still had

David J Brooks pentkon52 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 07:41:26 EST 2007

A: I can only remember selling one, an SV i think to a list member a
few years back. I still have everything else i or Dad has owned. I
might part with the D200,as the K10D is out performing this one by
quite a bit.

B: As some one mentioned the  Bronica ETRSi, I really like that one
for some reason. In todays world, i would have to say the Nikon D3 and
or Eos Mark III would suffice.

Dave