Wide dynamic range in Andes mountains/Argentina (questions and PESO)

P. J. Alling webster26 at mindspring.com
Thu Dec 6 00:19:02 EST 2007

If you shot them in RAW you could convert them with different exposure
compensation for each conversion then combine.  That works rather well.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

	-- P. J. O'Roarke