Cameras you wish you still had

Mark Roberts msroberts01 at ysu.edu
Wed Dec 5 17:02:08 EST 2007

Interesting question, and one I'd never considered before. But now that
I think about it, there aren't any I regret selling. I think long and
hard before selling a camera and so far I've never had a case of
seller's remorse.

The one that took longest to decide to sell was the MZ-S, but I never
got along with its single-control-wheel system. I always liked the
dual-wheel system on the PZ-1p, and the ist-D drove the point home.

I'll tell you one thing though: If the MZ-S *had* been set up with dual
control wheel s like the ist-D and K10D it would have been a lifetime
keeper.