PESO: Is it winter?

cbwaters cbwaters at bellsouth.net
Wed Dec 5 14:10:30 EST 2007

This is a marina in Petoskey, MI.
Composition isn't quite right.  Maybe I could crop it (and fix the tilted
horizon) but the flaws will likely serve to remind me about the day.  We
were meeting down there at the park before going up the hill to eat at a
pizza place the serves the "Heap of Meat" pizza.  It's got a great name and
it's a mighty fine, too.  The wind was blowing about 20mph.  It was probably
about 25*F.  One of the kids found out the hard way that the slide in the
playground had a puddle at the bottom.  And I didn't have any gloves so my
fingers were cold.
http://cwaters.smugmug.com/gallery/3930734#229021786-A-LB