SV: Tokina AT-X 165 PRO DX 16-50mm and AT-X 535 PRO DX lenses 50-135mmf2.8

P. J. Alling webster26 at mindspring.com
Tue Dec 4 16:56:13 EST 2007

The 10-17mm is supposed to be a Pentax design, the 12-24 is supposed to
be a Tokina design, the others I haven't heard mixed information as to
their origins.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

	-- P. J. O'Roark