Peso Frozen dinners

Eactivist at aol.com Eactivist at aol.com
Mon Dec 3 14:23:00 EST 2007

In a message dated 12/3/2007 8:58:46 A.M.  Pacific Standard Time,
pentkon52 at gmail.com writes:
Our last horse show was  Sunday. It snowed, rained, freezed rain,
snowed again the rained again. It  was out Tournament of Champions and
a lot of riders did not show up.

I  managed a few shots during a lull in the freezing  rain.

http://picasaweb.google.com/pentkon52/WinterScenic/photo#5139787807398969698

I  think the photo suits the caption, nicley.

K10D and 16-45 with a smidge  of fill flash

Dave

Nice shot -- like the  contrasting colors. Heheh, frozen dinners.

Marnie aka Doe  :-)

Warning: I am now  filtering my email, so you may be censored.