OT Original Wolfen

Bob W pdml at web-options.com
Sun Dec 2 12:08:11 EST 2007

>     Heh! Do not take ads for reality!

I'm confused, on 2 counts.

First, I thought that was a documentary about ordinary people's lives
in the Utopia that was East Germany, now you tell me it's an advert.
How can I tell them apart?

Then you tell me that adverts don't tell the truth! But if that's so,
how can we make an informed choice about which is the best product?

My illusions are shattered.

But one thing's for sure - at least those East German Olympic and
World athletics records and medals were fairly won, by honest sweat,
dedication and hard training. Will any nation ever breed such heroes
again?

--
 Bob