links apparently blocked

P. J. Alling webster26 at mindspring.com
Sat Dec 1 10:01:11 EST 2007

I don't know why this should change without your express input, but
maybe you're mailer is including links as html rather than ascii text.
I'd check it's settings.

--
The difference between individual intelligence and group intelligence is the difference between Harvard University and the Harvard University football team.

	-- P. J. O'Roark