PESO - Another Day

Tom C cakaltm at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 18:26:27 EST 2006

Thanks Tim.

If you are referring to the sentence following BTW, it looks OK to me. If
you're referring to the sentence immediately preceding BTW, the tense seems
a little strange.

I would probably word it like "The strong lines work together and against
one another making this a
powerful image".

If that's not it, I'm sure John Forbes can find the problem. ;-)

Tom C.